WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – It’s been a winter most people can’t complain about.
With mild temperatures and little snow, some local businesses may be taking a break from their typical winter routines.
We’ve seen temperatures in the 50s, 60s and even 70s, which are certainly not typical for this time of year.
With very little snow, what jobs are local plowing businesses turning to?
Yensen Landscaping told 7News this weather is helping get an early start on projects for the Spring.
We just continue on with the landscaping. We build retaining walls, pave patios. We are working on a deck right now. It’s a good time since it is not snowing to get set up for the Spring.Chris Yensen, Manager, Yensen Landscaping
Yensen also said they are taking a small hit from not being able to plow, but these other jobs are keeping them busy.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride