WINFIELD, WV (WOWK) – An officer has resigned from the Winfield Police Department after an inappropriate post was made to social media, aimed at protestors.
The Winfield Police Department said they were made aware of the inappropriate Facebook posts made by Officer Noah Garcelon.
An investigation led to Noah Garcelon resigning from the Winfield Police Department.
Winfield Police Department said they do not condone or tolerate the behavior displayed by Gareclon.
- Kansas State is the top team in the Big 12 — and they’ve done it without the dazzle
- McCormick V. Abraham: Ohio County Commissioners race
- CORONAVIRUS IN WV: 17 new cases in Marshall County
- CORONAVIRUS IN WV: 20 new cases reported in Ohio County
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief