WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Rosemary Ketchum has been declared the winner of Ward 3 of Wheeling City Council.
Ketchum defeated Jerome Henry, Peggy Niebergall and Erik Maple. Incumbent Melinda Koslik decided against seeking reelection.
A 2019 graduate from Wheeling Jesuit University, Ketchum will begin representing the Wheeling City Council Ward 3 on July 1.
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Ohio County is now “orange” on the WV DHHR map
- Caught on video: Woman hitches ride on semitrailer truck in Arkansas