It’s an important job helping shape the minds of tomorrow’s youth and Youth Services System in Wheeling is looking for responsible people to do just that.
All you have to do is apply and pass a background check.
From there, you’re assigned a child and building the relationship is in your hands.
You can go to the movies, make dinner together or even visit the car wash.
No matter what you do though, you’ll be making a new best friend.
If you would like to be a child’s mentor, you can register as an individual or a family.
Just contact Amy Halicky at 304-218-2857.
- Over 1,300 residents without power in Marshall County
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Warmer temps brings local residents outdoors
- CSX: Train struck car in Ohio, killing car driver
- PTSD Bill could save lives of W.Va. first responders