PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WTRF) – Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback Mason Rudolph has finally learned his fate following a controversial game brawl with the Cleveland Browns on Thursday, November 14.
According to KDKA, the NFL will fine Rudolph $50,000 for his involvement during the incident.
During the brawl, Cleveland Browns Defensive End Myles Garrett ripped off Rudolph’s helmet and hit him with it.
Garrett, along with teammate Larry Ogunjobi and Steelers Maurkice Pouncey, were all ejected from the game.
Both teams will see each other again on December 1 when the Browns travels to Heinz Field.
- San Francisco, Kansas City zoos kick off friendly competition ahead of Super Bowl
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Light showers Friday night
- Wheeling Health Right reporting increased visits from patients with flu, illness
- Mobile MRI truck splits time with Reynolds Memorial, Wetzel County Hospital