PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WTRF) – Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback Mason Rudolph has finally learned his fate following a controversial game brawl with the Cleveland Browns on Thursday, November 14.
According to KDKA, the NFL will fine Rudolph $50,000 for his involvement during the incident.
During the brawl, Cleveland Browns Defensive End Myles Garrett ripped off Rudolph’s helmet and hit him with it.
Garrett, along with teammate Larry Ogunjobi and Steelers Maurkice Pouncey, were all ejected from the game.
Both teams will see each other again on December 1 when the Browns travels to Heinz Field.
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Man indicted for Wheeling Island murder
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Thunderstorms return Friday afternoon
- Over 8,000 U.S. hotels may be forced to close in September without help