PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WTRF) – The 2019 season marks 100 years for the National Football League.
To celebrate the centennial milestone, the NFL has created a 100 All-Time Team, featuring some of the greatest football players to ever take the gridiron.
Fromer Steelers Defensive Tackle, Joe Greene, was selected among the top 100 NFL athletes in the first 100 years.
Greene spent his entire career in Pittsburgh, capturing four Super Bowl championships and numerous personal accolades.
Following retirement in 1981, Greene was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1987.
A few familiar faces will share the stage with Greene in the NFL 100 All-Time Team.
Jack Ham, Jack Lambert and Head Coach Chuck Noll were all named to the list on Friday, November 29.
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA making second attempt at historic launch of crewed SpaceX mission
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting
- WVU football announces plan for phased return
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed
- Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack sets sights on June 5 reopening