OHIO COUNTY, W.Va. (WTRF) Black Friday is certain to look a lot different this year.
Instead of offering sales and specials intended to bring people into stores, many retailers are focusing on safety precautions.
Menard’s at the Highlands is offering ads with extensive gift merchandise.
Those ads will run for 10 days to allow shoppers a chance to take advantage of the specials over a longer period of time.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- CDC cancels second vaccine appointments due to short supplies
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass