WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF)- After purchasing the Ohio Valley Medical Center months ago, City offices are finally settling into their new space.
So far the Parks and Recreation Department, Code Enforcement, and officials from the Building and Planning Department have set up shop in the Education and Administration section of the building.
Although there are only a few offices that are moved in, the plan is to get more departments into the old OVMC building.
Plans for the Utility and Revenue Department are being prepared which will make customer accessibility easier than ever.
Residents will have free parking and easy access to handicap parking right in front of the building.
There is no set date on when new departments will move in and how many will eventually move to the new location in the future.
- Moms in Motion: How to pick your pediatrician
- Female soldier charged in North Carolina murder of another soldier
- A projected date for lifting WV’s mask mandate and some local sports teams making history: Here are last week’s top headlines
- Elon Musk shows humility and hubris as ‘SNL’ host, reveals Asperger’s syndrome
- NCAA Division 3 Men’s Golf Championships is two days away