Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- COVID-19 Coronavirus cases continue to rise in Ohio County.
The Ohio County Health Department is confirming 11 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Currently, the health department reports a total of 191 positive cases, including three death.
Case surveillance contact tracing and monitoring continues for many of the reported cases.
Investigation to date indicates that cases are associated with resident and nonresident vacation travel, group events including family gatherings, and cases with no other risk factor, which can be an indicator of active community spread.
- Franciscan U Provides Statement On Former Priest Accused Of Convincing Student To Have Sex With Him
- Newsfeed Now: Father says system failed after son beaten to death; Family returns from trip to find home vandalized
- It’s AEP Lineman appreciation week, why we should thank them everyday
- Wellsburg Bridge Project Changes Date For Bridge Float
- Both sides rest in Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments set for Monday