Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department is announcing twenty-nine (29) new cases of COVID-19 in Ohio County for Sunday, November 22, 2020.
Currently, the health department reports a total of 1362 cases (6 cases were transferred to other WV counties), including sixteen (16) deaths.
Case surveillance, contact tracing, and monitoring continues for many of the reported cases.
Ohio County is currently in “orange” advisory on the WV County Alert Map.
Starting Monday, November 23rd and running until Wednesday, November 25th, the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department will hold free COVID-19 testing clinics at three locations in Ohio County.
Ohio County COVID Testing
November 23-25, 2020
11 am-4 pm (Wednesday 9-11 am)
Valley Grove Volunteer Fire Department -355 Fire House Lane, Valley Grove WV
Warwood Fire Station, Station 9 – 1301 Richland Avenue
Wheeling Island Fire Department, Station 5 -11 North Wabash Street
- ODOT crews in full force in Eastern Ohio for snow, ice
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Ohio County is now “orange” on the WV DHHR map