Wheeling, W.Va (WTRF)- The Ohio County Health Department is reporting five new positive COVID-19 cases in Ohio County.
Currently, the health department reports 108 positive cases (one recent case was transferred to another health department in West Virginia for monitoring), including one death.
The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department continues to monitor an outbreak of COVID-19 at the First Baptist Church in Wheeling, WV.
At this time, the health department has identified 15 direct cases and 6 indirect cases of COVID-19 linked to the church.
The church leadership is working with the health department to insure all people exposed have been contacted and tested.
- A good start to the day but a building threat for P.M. showers and storms
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Environmental Experts Raise Concerns Over Proposed Mountaineer NGL storage project
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals