Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Ohio County Health Department is confirming 6 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Currently, the health department reports a total of 261 positive cases, including four deaths.
Case surveillance contact tracing and monitoring continues for many of the reported cases.
Investigation to date indicates that cases are associated with resident and nonresident vacation travel, group events including family gatherings, and cases with no other risk factor, which can be an indicator of active community spread.
The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department continues to monitor several local outbreaks.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- CA House Band Of The Week: The John Marshall Monarchs
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- Head coaches Aranda, Brown share mutual respect
- Belmont Brewerks outdoor seating open all-winter-long but with changes