WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Ohio County Health Department has confirmed the third related COVID-19 death in the county.
The individual was hospitalized at the time of their death.
No other information was released about the victim.
Currently, the health department reports a total of 145 positive cases, including three deaths, since the pandemic began.
Case surveillance, contact tracing and monitoring continues for many of the reported cases.
**This is a developing story. 7News is working to get more information, check back for updates**
- Partly cloudy to start, but clouds will build later on
- Twentieth annual Back-to-School Fun Fair in Marshall County is a drive-thru success
- Survivors of former OSU doctor’s sex abuse object to dismissal filing
- Mountain State Catholic Schools prepare for COVID-19 changes to school year
- Wetzel County adds emergency sirens to alert system