WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Ohio County Health Department has confirmed the third related COVID-19 death in the county.
The individual was hospitalized at the time of their death.
No other information was released about the victim.
Currently, the health department reports a total of 145 positive cases, including three deaths, since the pandemic began.
Case surveillance, contact tracing and monitoring continues for many of the reported cases.
**This is a developing story. 7News is working to get more information, check back for updates**
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 31 COVID-19 related deaths; 1,430 coronavirus cases
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- COVID-19 may eventually be no worse than childhood cold, study finds
- Biden to unveil plan for administering COVID vaccines Friday
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say