OHIO COUNTY, W.VA (WTRF) — The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department is announcing thirty-nine (39) new cases of COVID-19 in Ohio County for Monday, November 30, 2020. Currently, the health department reports a total of 1680 cases, including eighteen (18) deaths. Case surveillance, contact tracing, and monitoring continue for many of the reported cases. During the community mass testing today (11/30/2020), the health department performed 407 COVID-19 tests on Ohio Valley residents.
Starting Monday, November 30th, and running until December 5th, the Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department will hold free COVID-19 testing clinics at three locations in Ohio County.
Ohio County COVID Testing
November 30-December 5, 2020
11 am-4 pm
Valley Grove Volunteer Fire Department
355 Fire House Lane, Valley Grove WV
Warwood Fire Station, Station 9
1301 Richland Avenue
Wheeling Island Fire Station, Station 5
11 North Wabash Street
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- CDC cancels second vaccine appointments due to short supplies
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym