WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF)- Good Shepherd Nursing Home has had one of their staff members test positive for COVID-19.
Good Shepherd said the staff member tested positive as a result of community contact.
The staff member is showing no symptoms of the virus but for caution all staff and residents will be tested.
All staff members, residents, and family members were told about the staff member and the upcoming testing.
- A good start to the day but a building threat for P.M. showers and storms
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Environmental Experts Raise Concerns Over Proposed Mountaineer NGL storage project
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals