OHIO COUNTY (WTRF) —
Jury selection began Monday in Ohio County in the trial of a man accused of sexual abuse of a child.
Michael Newell of Oklahoma faces two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and two counts of sexual abuse by a custodian.
He is appearing before Judge David Sims.
The Prosecutor’s Office says the trial is expected to begin on Tuesday.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Aaron’s Late Night Update
- Coal giant Robert Murray dies at age 80, days after announcing retirement
- Black and Gold Today Fan of the Week 10/25- Michelle White
- Lights are back on at The Strand Theatre after going dark for 8 months
- Locals to fill tanker truck with baby supplies, needed more than ever