Ohio County, W.Va.– I-470 eastbound from Exit 2 Bethlehem will be completely closed for three weeks for overnight work while westbound from Exit 2 will have intermittent lane closures starting July 19. The closures are necessary for work on the Spruce Street Bridge on I-470.
- 1-470 Eastbound completely closed from Exit 2 at Bethlehem from Sunday, July 19 to Friday, August 7 from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- I-470 westbound lane closures during this time period from mile marker 3.0 to Exit 2
- Westbound and eastbound ramps at Exit 2 will be closed intermittently
- Feds: Ohio man pleads guilty to purchasing tiger skin rug
- Columbus City Schools suspends in-person athletics and extracurricular activities
- Marijuana could interact with your prescription meds: What you need to know
- Police confirm a shooting occurred in Steubenville this morning
- Zach’s Thursday Morning Update