WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – A man has been indicted by the Ohio County Circuit Court Grand Jury for murder.
According to a press release from Prosecuting Attorney Scott Smith, 24-year-old Danny Ivan Mendoza is charged with the felony offense of murder.
Mendoza is accused of shooting and killing Joseph Edward Harrison on Wheeling Island in August of 2019.
Stay with 7News for any updates.
- Former Steelers linebacker, retired Marine share stories of adversity with Poland woman who lost limbs
- Charleston, WV: The fastest shrinking small city in the United States
- Zach’s Thursday Morning Update
- Partly cloudy to start, but clouds will build later on
- Twentieth annual Back-to-School Fun Fair in Marshall County is a drive-thru success