WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department continues to see an increase in positive coronavirus cases.
Local health officials reported nine new cases Sunday morning, bringing total confirmed to 144.
According to the website for the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, Ohio County is currently monitoring 43 cases.
93 Ohio County residents have fully recovered and two individuals have died from the virus.
The county’s second coronavirus-related death was confirmed Saturday morning. The victim was a 68-year-old female.
- Trump’s ex-lawyer Cipollone is at eye of hurricane for Jan. 6 panel
- Weirton celebrates its 75th anniversary
- West Virginia native,’The Real Life Forrest Gump,’ completes journey across America
- Google says it will eliminate location history entries if it identifies abortion center, medical facility visits
- Holiday Safety: The Highway Patrol is watching