WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling Fire Department’s Bureau of Fire Investigations announced Thursday the October 6, 2020 fire at 4224 Jacob Street in South Wheeling has been ruled accidental.
Investigators believe the fire started on the first floor of the house and was electrical in nature.
Additionally, the West Virginia Medical Examiner’s Office identified the two adult victims as 77-year-old Commer Turner and 62-year-old Cathy Taylor.
- Police investigation on route 250 near Tappan Lake
- New York Post writer wouldn’t put name on Hunter Biden laptop story, employees say he had credibility doubts
- Voters line up for early voting in Kanawha County
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Officer photographed wearing President Trump mask at polling place