It is sure to be fun for the whole family and will include many exciting Easter activities.
On Friday, April 2, Oglebay’s Good Zoo is the place to be for a treasure hunt from 10 AM-4 PM or families can check out an egg hunt at Schrader Center from 10 AM-5 PM.
Also, parents are encouraged to register now for the April 2 childrens’ activities which include a Character Meet & Greet in the Wilson Lodge Lobby and Family Movie Night featuring the movie Peter Rabbit.
On Saturday, April 3, there will be breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Seatings are at 8 AM and 10 AM. Reservations are required. In addition to breakfast with the Easter Bunny, there are other special events for the kids on Saturday, April 3:
- 10 AM- A guided Easter hike leaving from Hess Shelter
- 11 AM- 5 PM- Aerial Challenge Course, Mini Golf & Pedal Boats at Schenk Lake
- 3 PM- Indoor Pool Party with a live DJ
- 5 PM- Good Zoo Animal Ambassadors Meet & Greet in Hickman Lounge
- 8 PM- Easter Magic Show featuring Stevo the Magnifico
- 9 PM- Family Movie Night: HOP
The weekend wraps on Sunday, April 4 with an Easter Sunrise Service from 7 AM to 8 AM in the Anne Kuchinka Amphitheater. The service will be held in the Pine Room in case of inclement weather. Then from 11 AM until 5 PM you can enjoy an Easter Buffet in the Ihlenfeld Dining Room. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Call 304-243-4145 to register for all reservations.