WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department announced three new positive coronavirus cases Friday morning while also crossing the century mark.
As of 9 a.m. July 3, there have been 102 confirmed cases in the county, along with one death.
The health department continues to monitor an outbreak at the First Baptist Church in Wheeling. At this time, officials have identified 15 direct cases and six indirect cases at the church.
COVID-19 testing is available at the following places in Ohio County:
- Off-site Wheeling Hospital – (304) 221-3995
- Doctor’s Urgent Care – (304) 232-0725
- MedExpress – (304) 242-4228
- #KeysToTheGame: Breece Hall will put WVU’s defense to the test
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: DeWine schedules briefing to outline vaccine distribution plan
- 2-year-old girl dies in WV house fire, man injured
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds an 11:00 AM press briefing on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Hancock County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map