WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department announced that a second Ohio County resident has died from the coronavirus Satruday morning.
Health officials say the individual was hospitalized at the time of their passing. No other information was released about the victim.
135 COVID-19 cases have been reported in Ohio County. According to the website for the Department of Health and Human Resources, Ohio County is only monitoring 43 cases.
- Ohio University student-athletes protest against police brutality
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Mountain State senators sending big money to ‘Overdose Data to Action’ helping fight drug epidemic
- Wheeling copies Martinsburg drug house abatement program, hoping to cleanup town
- Annual ‘Stuff The Bus’ moves location, continuing to collect school supplies for community