WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department announced that a second Ohio County resident has died from the coronavirus Satruday morning.
Health officials say the individual was hospitalized at the time of their passing. No other information was released about the victim.
135 COVID-19 cases have been reported in Ohio County. According to the website for the Department of Health and Human Resources, Ohio County is only monitoring 43 cases.
- Trump’s ex-lawyer Cipollone is at eye of hurricane for Jan. 6 panel
- Weirton celebrates its 75th anniversary
- West Virginia native,’The Real Life Forrest Gump,’ completes journey across America
- Google says it will eliminate location history entries if it identifies abortion center, medical facility visits
- Holiday Safety: The Highway Patrol is watching