Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Health Plan announces the appointment of Ken “Buck” Bryan as chief
Bryan will set and lead the technology strategy for The Health Plan, collaborating with the executive team to shape tech policies and processes. He will serve on the Executive Management Team and report directly to Jeff Knight, President/COO.
“A team player and motivator, Buck will be a great addition to our team. He will focus on growing our technology-enhanced, customer-focused platform so our members can continue to experience programs that improve their health,” said Jeff Knight, President/COO, The Health Plan.
Bryan served as North American Vice President of IT for two United Kingdom-based organizations, Shire Pharmaceuticals and FirstGroup.
Bryan attended Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis and has an AAS
in data processing from Sinclair Community College.
- PA woman accused of entering U.S. Capitol and stealing Nancy Pelosi’s laptop to send to Russia
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- GOP Congresswoman on voting to impeach Trump: “I felt like I had to”
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC