Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- Wheeling Park High School joined together with The Linsly School and Wheeling Central Catholic High School to create “Wheeling Social Justice Allies” to address racial and social injustice.
The goal is to create student groups within each school’s community to support and strengthen the understanding of issues of social justice.
Student’s will be involved in collaborating with each other to share ideas and strengthen the already tight community.
Each school’s faculty and student’s are all excited to show their dedication to improving social justice in the area.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: DeWine schedules briefing to outline vaccine distribution plan
- 2-year-old girl dies in WV house fire, man injured
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds an 11:00 AM press briefing on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Hancock County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 10 COVID-19 related deaths; 1,147 new coronavirus cases