Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Wheeling Police Department and its civilian Parking Enforcement Officers will begin to issue citations on all parking related violations beginning Monday, June 1.
Parking enforcement was temporary suspended in mid-March at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Citations will be issues for
- All expired meters
- Red commercial loading zones
- Yellow No parking lines
- Handicapped parking spots
- All posted no parking signs (includes specific times and street sweepers)
- OSHP reports 22 people died in traffic crashes over 4th of July weekend
- After 90-year-old woman dies in intersection, her family wants a change
- Bob Goldring Named OHSAA Interim Executive Director, Snodgrass Out
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- “Somebody’s going to get killed here”: Residents say Big Grave Creek road slip is getting more dangerous