Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Soup Kitchen of Greater Wheeling has reopened its doors this morning after shutting down for two weeks.
The soup kitchen initially closed down after one of its part-time employees tested positive for the virus.
However, a second person tested positive but was asymptomatic, closing down the facility for another week.
Although their doors were closed, officials say the soup kitchen staff was still there to help.
We’ll have a full look tonight on 7 News.
- Wheeling Symphony Youth Orchestra Hosts Bluegrass BBQ Fundraiser
- Girl, 9, may have been abducted at New York state park: authorities
- Bad behavior results in new rules for Colorado home games
- Oglebay Fest Returns for 46th Annual Fall Celebration
- Two Senators gave local steelworkers hopeful words, and a child psychiatry hospital opens its doors in Wheeling: Here’s a look back at the week’s top stories