WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF)- City of Wheeling Vice Mayor and councilman, Chad Thalman, has tested positive for COVID-19.
Thalman said he tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday and that he got tested because he was exposed to someone that possibly had it.
There was a city council meeting on Tuesday and even though everyone had masks on, Thalman wanted to let anyone he came in contact with that they should get tested and to inform the public that he was likely contagious at that time.
Thalman told 7News that he is basically asymptomatic.
- Moms in Motion: How to pick your pediatrician
- Female soldier charged in North Carolina murder of another soldier
- A projected date for lifting WV’s mask mandate and some local sports teams making history: Here are last week’s top headlines
- Elon Musk shows humility and hubris as ‘SNL’ host, reveals Asperger’s syndrome
- NCAA Division 3 Men’s Golf Championships is two days away