Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- Are you heading into summer with nothing on the calendar because of COVID-19 cancellations?
Looking for a way to get the whole family involved in helping others during the pandemic?
Youth Services System Inc. is offering a solution to both problems: Campout for a Cause.
The new fundraising event set for June 5th combines a stay-at-home activity with an opportunity to raise funds virtually for YSS programs that support people in need.
Camp out for a cause will benefit unfunded and underfunded programs of Y-S-S.
- Last World War II Medal of Honor recipient, West Virginia native Hershel ‘Woody’ Williams dies at 98
- CDC says to masturbate with partner at a distance if you have Monkeypox
- KISS thanks Austrian fans by showing the Australian flag
- Here’s why your July Fourth cookout will likely be more expensive than last year
- Video shows bison attacking family at Yellowstone National Park