Wheeling, W.Va. (WTRF)- Are you heading into summer with nothing on the calendar because of COVID-19 cancellations?
Looking for a way to get the whole family involved in helping others during the pandemic?
Youth Services System Inc. is offering a solution to both problems: Campout for a Cause.
The new fundraising event set for June 5th combines a stay-at-home activity with an opportunity to raise funds virtually for YSS programs that support people in need.
Camp out for a cause will benefit unfunded and underfunded programs of Y-S-S.
- Local female wrestler has big goals
- Protestors Responding to The Death of George Floyd
- Free COVID-19 Testing will be held in Wheeling on Friday and Saturday
- West Virginia politicians, organizations release statements in response to death of George Floyd
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California