Wheeling, W.Va (WTRF)- On Saturday, February 15, J.B. Chambers Memorial Branch YMCA will host a Valentine’s Day overnighter.
The overnighter is something that benefits the whole family. It gives parents some well-deserved alone time and it also gives kids an opportunity to meet new people.
While the parents are out and about enjoying the romantic holiday… kids get to enjoy a wide array of activities.
“We provide a wide array of activities. We do elementary type games, we do sports, we swim and basically the kids get to dictate the way the night goes.”Brian Blazier | Senior Director of Programming
If you have any questions you can contact Blazier at (304)242-8086
- Digital Exclusive: An NYC resident’s perspective on COVID-19
- Ohio Valley Hidden Gems: Strand Theatre
- Ohio Valley Hidden Gems: The Cockayne Farmstead
- Ohio Valley Hidden Gems: Schmulbach Brewery
- Digital Exclusive: an inside look at Chick-Fil-A at The Highlands