Wheeling, W.Va (WTRF)- On Saturday, February 15, J.B. Chambers Memorial Branch YMCA will host a Valentine’s Day overnighter.
The overnighter is something that benefits the whole family. It gives parents some well-deserved alone time and it also gives kids an opportunity to meet new people.
While the parents are out and about enjoying the romantic holiday… kids get to enjoy a wide array of activities.
“We provide a wide array of activities. We do elementary type games, we do sports, we swim and basically the kids get to dictate the way the night goes.”Brian Blazier | Senior Director of Programming
If you have any questions you can contact Blazier at (304)242-8086
- Clarington, Ohio Couple Buys A Church For Just $1 And Turns It Into Their Dream Home
- “I just hope people don’t forget”: Ohio Valley native & firefighter remembers the Pentagon on 9/11
- Law or Myth: Can You Wear White After Labor Day?
- Wheeling’s Newest Wow Factor: Cliff House West
- WTRF Sports Director Scott Nolte is humbled following OVAC Hall Of Fame induction