Authorities say two electric utility employees were rushed to hospitals after being injured while working in western Pennsylvania.
Duquesne Light Company said the line workers were doing work on a utility pole in McCandless Township near Pittsburgh when they were injured.
The company didn’t specify the cause of the injury but township officials told WPXI-TV that the two were shocked by a power line.
A neighbor reported seeing a nurse performing CPR and police using a defibrillator.
Duquesne Light said both employees were taken to local hospitals “and we’re continuing to monitor their conditions.”