This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The Cowboys and Steelers are expected to be in the HOF game in 2021
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- A good start to the day but a building threat for P.M. showers and storms
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Environmental Experts Raise Concerns Over Proposed Mountaineer NGL storage project
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals