Pittsburgh, PA (WTRF)- Sunday’s game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tennessee Titans is being postponed, sources told ESPN’s Dianna Russini.
Sources said playing the game Monday night is among the options being considered to reschedule the contest.
The postponement follows positive COVID-19 tests among the Titans from four players — including starting nose tackle DaQuan Jones, long-snapper Beau Brinkley and practice squad tight end Tommy Hudson — and five team personnel members this week.
The Titans have closed their team facilities until Saturday.
- No. 6 WVU women’s soccer hosts No. 11 Kansas for annual Pink Match
- Saturday DHHR County Alert Map will decide Trick or Treat in Marshall County
- COVID-19 outbreak in one nursing home is “alarming” to health department officials
- Wheeling police seeking information on destruction of property case
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back