Pennsylvania (WLNS) — Take a look at a one-armed tee-shot that’s turning heads
16-year-old Kendall Keem lost the use of her left hand in 2014 after suffering a stroke caused by a rare medical condition known as Arteriovenus Malformatio.
She recently had her first lesson since the stroke, and her first swing went viral.
- Spooky encounter at Gettysburg kicks of a 20 year love of the paranormal for one local couple
- Zach’s Friday Evening Update
- Bond set for Harrison County couple charged in death of 8-year-old girl
- Hundreds of laptops headed to Ohio County kids to close the “homework gap”
- Tornado leaves dramatic damage in rural areas of Jefferson County