Pennsylvania (WLNS) — Take a look at a one-armed tee-shot that’s turning heads
16-year-old Kendall Keem lost the use of her left hand in 2014 after suffering a stroke caused by a rare medical condition known as Arteriovenus Malformatio.
She recently had her first lesson since the stroke, and her first swing went viral.
- Ohio ISIS member tried to assassinate former President George W. Bush; Report
- United worker fired after video of bloody brawl in Newark Airport, company says
- Juwan Staten returns to Best Virginia
- ‘I’m not going to die today,’ Oklahoma teen kicked by horse survives traumatic heart bleed
- West Virginia man life-flighted after vape pen explodes in pocket