PITTSBURGH (WTRF) – And the Antonio Brown saga continues…
The former Pittsburgh Steelers Wide Receiver announced Sunday morning via Twitter that he is done playing in the NFL.
Brown was recently cut by the New England Patriots after one game amid sexual conduct claims.
Prior to his one-game pit stop in New England, Brown played nine years in Pittsburgh before being traded to the Oakland Raiders.
The Raiders released Brown before he suited up for one game.
- ‘You’re holding half-a-million bucks!’ NFL auctions bring legendary memorabilia onto Big Game Bound
- Linsly’s Marshall Taylor, Athlete of the Week
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Barry Sanders on career without Super Bowl, Mahomes ‘lighting the league up’
- Free seminar prepares families for senior living