PHOENIX, Arizona (WCMH) — An orangutan at the Phoenix Zoo must know something the oddsmakers don’t know.
Rayma the orangutan, a 14-year-old female who arrived at the zoo earlier this year, has picked the Ohio State University Buckeyes to win Saturday’s Fiesta Bowl.
A video posted to Twitter shows Rayma enter her enclosure at the zoo and choose between two t-shirts — OSU and Clemson.
At first, Rayma appears to favor the Clemson orange, but ends up putting the red OSU shirt on, solidifying her pick of the Buckeyes.
Rayma has experience picking winners — she’s correctly predicted the last two Super Bowl winners.
- Airborne deer goes through windshield, kills Florida woman
- Ryan Newman remains hospitalized after horrific Daytona 500 crash
- Police: Man forced woman to watch ‘Roots’ for racism lessons
- Wendy’s pays $400K to resolve child labor law allegations
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics