WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – More than 500 student archers across the Tri-State area have gathered at Wheeling Park High School on Saturday morning.
Ohio County Archery is hosting its second annual ‘A Shot in the Park’ tournament.
Wheeling Park High School will also be competing as an archery team for the first-time ever.
The tournament kicked off at 8 a.m. and will conclude at 8 p.m.
Take a look back at Wheeling Park High School hosting its first archery tournament just a year ago.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride