WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – More than 500 student archers across the Tri-State area have gathered at Wheeling Park High School on Saturday morning.
Ohio County Archery is hosting its second annual ‘A Shot in the Park’ tournament.
Wheeling Park High School will also be competing as an archery team for the first-time ever.
The tournament kicked off at 8 a.m. and will conclude at 8 p.m.
Take a look back at Wheeling Park High School hosting its first archery tournament just a year ago.
- Clouds remain with scattered showers
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Governor, ACLU at odds over COVID-19 precautions
- Morrisey launches W.Va. Coronavirus Fraud Task Force
- Local nonprofit assisting elderly with essential needs