WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — There are some good matchups around the Ohio Valley this Friday evening in week two of Ohio Valley high-school football.
One of those matchups see Wheeling Park and St. Clairsville meet for the first time since 2012.
Both teams earned a win during week one. However, St. Clairsville has a slight edge over the Patriots as they hold a 3-1 record in the all-time series.
Other games to look out for is Wheeling Central and Steubenville, Weir and John Marshall and Cameron and Hundred.
Magnolia opens their season by visiting Williamstown.
Following a 2-0 start, Oak Glen will try to improve on their defeated record as they visit Phillip Barbour.
7News Sports Reporters Scott Nolte and Caroline Peters will provide scores and highlights at 11:10 during the SportsZone newscast.
For additional content, please tune into our digital exclusive show, ‘Fourth & 15’ at approximately 11:30 p.m., only on our website.
- West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announces lawsuit against egg supplier who allegedly increased pricing during COVID-19 pandemic
- Moundsville woman hospitalized after pit bull attack
- C3 Church Meets Gov. Justice’s Mandate
- Groundbreaking on new McMechen water treatment facility
- Trio of Ohio sisters give birth on same day at same hospital