A fight breaks out during the end of the game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cleveland Browns Thursday night.
During the waning seconds of the fourth quarter. Cleveland’s Myles Garrett sacked Pittsburgh quarterback Mason Rudolph.
Moments later tension between the two rose and Garrett tore off Rudolph’s helmet and hit Rudolph on the head with it.
Steeler Maurice Pouncey defended Rudolph by kicking and punching Garrett.
Shortly afterward players from both teams ran toward the scene.
Pouncey, Garrett and Cleveland’s Larry Ogunjobi were all ejected from the game.
Garrett is expected to face a major suspension from the n-f-l.
Cleveland ended up winning the game, 21-to-7.
- Wheeling Planning Commission postpones GC&P public hearing
- Poll shows second stimulus check needed to help Americans pay bills
- Gov. Justice threatens to shutdown reopening if people don’t comply with mask order
- High School sports start dates pushed back in WV
- West Virginia mail carrier admits attempted election fraud