WHEELING, W.VA. (WTRF)- On the 7 Sports Sunday Show, sports anchor Caroline Peters sits down and speaks with Larry Schmidli, a 12-year- old Bellaire boy who lost his parents at a young age, was told he had less than 2 years to live, and faced much adversity.
- West Virginia wary of Baylor multitasker Ebner and the Bears
- NFL postpones Steelers-Titans after 2 more positive tests
- West Liberty University’s Presidential Search Committee meets
- CA House Band Of The Week: The John Marshall Monarchs
- Virus outbreak pushes Steelers-Titans to Monday or Tuesday