WHEELING, W.VA. (WTRF)- On the 7 Sports Sunday Show, sports anchor Caroline Peters sits down and speaks with Larry Schmidli, a 12-year- old Bellaire boy who lost his parents at a young age, was told he had less than 2 years to live, and faced much adversity.
- No. 7 Maryland looks for sweep of No. 25 Ohio State
- Oglebay Park Golf Club Kicks Off Season
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0
- Ex-Ohio State football players charged with rape, kidnapping
- Park’s Bopp And Turner, JM’s Kidney Earn Titles At State Swim Meet