An alternative to football after the NFL shuts down for the season, The XLF, announces their team names and logos this afternoon.
Take a look at your eight announced teams.
The Dallas Renegades
The Houston Roughnecks
The DC Defenders
The LA Wildcats
The Seattle Dragons
The New York Guardians
The Tampa Bay Vipers
The St. Louis Battlehawks
The XFL is owned and ran by WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.
Former West Virginia Quarterback and athletic director, Oliver Luck, is the CEO and Commissioner of the XFL.
The XFL kicks off on February 8th, 2020 on ABC.
- Justice submits bill to end West Virginia’s state income tax
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- Grand jury in Georgia expected to convene in probe of Trump’s efforts to overturn election
- Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett delivers 1st opinion
- Ohio sex offender admits paying impoverished Filipino mothers for child porn involving their kids