An alternative to football after the NFL shuts down for the season, The XLF, announces their team names and logos this afternoon.
Take a look at your eight announced teams.
The Dallas Renegades
The Houston Roughnecks
The DC Defenders
The LA Wildcats
The Seattle Dragons
The New York Guardians
The Tampa Bay Vipers
The St. Louis Battlehawks
The XFL is owned and ran by WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.
Former West Virginia Quarterback and athletic director, Oliver Luck, is the CEO and Commissioner of the XFL.
The XFL kicks off on February 8th, 2020 on ABC.
- Nation’s top military leaders put on hot seat about their role in Trump’s church photo op
- Trump executive order touts Hispanic prosperity
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Man indicted for Wheeling Island murder
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast