PITTSBURGH (AP) — Three men have been charged with homicide in the shooting death of an infant who was struck by a stray bullet that went into his family’s apartment during a shootout on a Pittsburgh street.
City police said Friday that 29-year-old Andre Crawford, of McKeesport, and 36-year-old Devon Thompson and 41-year-old Marvin Hill Jr., both of Spring Hill, were at the Three Rivers Manor apartment complex when they opened fire Aug. 24,.
Zykier Young was sleeping in his family’s apartment when he was struck in the head by a bullet that traveled through two walls before it hit him.
The year-old boy was pronounced dead at a hospital several hours later.
- New naked ballots rule threatens thousands of Pennsylvania votes
- WV Route 30 reduced to one lane next week in Hancock County
- Sobriety checkpoint scheduled tonight in Weirton
- Coronavirus in West Virginia: 5 deaths, 247 new positive COVID-19 cases
- Florida taxi driver caught sexually assaulting blind woman in cab, police say