LONDON (AP) — Terry Jones, a member of the Monty Python comedy troupe, has died. He was 77 and had been suffering from dementia.
Jones’s agent says he died Tuesday evening. In a statement, his family said he died “after a long, extremely brave but always good-humored battle with a rare form of dementia, FTD.”
With Eric Idle, John Cleese, Michael Palin, Graham Chapman and Terry Gilliam, Jones formed Monty Python’s Flying Circus, whose anarchic humor helped revolutionize British comedy.
- More than 1,000 Mountain State voters have already cast electronic absentee ballots
- Bridgeport’s police department is asking residents to vote “yes” on a Bridgeport police levy
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Showery start to our Tuesday
- Soup Kitchen shuts down for one week after staff member gets COVID-19