BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – A Belmont County man was arraigned before Judge John A. Vavra Thursday.
36-year-old Tony Paolella was arraigned in the Belmont County Common Pleas Court this morning on four counts of “grand theft when the property is a firearm or dangerous ordnance.”
The felony charges stem from an incident that took place in June of 2017.
Paolella served five days in prison back in August before posting 10-thousand dollars cash bond.
His next court appearance is also set for December 9th at 1:00 p.m.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Warm sunshine this weekend
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years