After months of planning, the Wheeling User Fee has officially been passed.
Since then– many of you have asked us questions about who specifically will be affected by the two dollars a week fee.
We sat down with Wheeling, WV Assistant City Manager Bill Lanham today to get those answers for you.
If you have two jobs in Wheeling will you be charged twice?
Lanham says no
One of the most commonly asked questions was — will those in Triadelphia, Bethlehem, be affected?
Lanham says no.
Only people who work within the limits of the City of Wheeling will be charged.
We also asked about those who are self-employed.
He says that if you are self-employed, you will still pay the fee.
And finally, if you are contracted by a company to work within the city limits, you have to exceed thirty days before you will be charged.
- Gov. Justice sets guidelines to reopen swimming pools, casinos
- Benwood Bruisers Wrestling Club makes an impact
- Ohio to test all staff members in state’s nursing homes
- BOE recognizes Ohio County Schools staff
- Teachers at Sherrard Middle School reunite for drive-by parade