WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) –
Police believe a body found in Wheeling on Friday could be a missing man from Moundsville.
Forty-five year-old Frank Holmes has been missing since December 28th, and was last seen at the Bridgeport Sunoco.
Detectives say they think Holmes could be the man found dead behind a building on 22nd and Chapline Streets on Friday. They are reportedly still waiting on a report from the Medical Examiner’s Office for confirmation.
Stay with 7news for more updates.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Gov. Justice sets guidelines to reopen swimming pools, casinos
- Benwood Bruisers Wrestling Club makes an impact
- Ohio to test all staff members in state’s nursing homes
- BOE recognizes Ohio County Schools staff