ORLANDO, Florida (AP) – Disney World employees who portray Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck have filed incident reports with police, claiming they were inappropriately touched by tourists.
This follows the arrest of a man in November who was accused of groping a Disney princess.
The employee in the Mickey Mouse costume was taken to the hospital with a neck strain on December 4 after a grandmother patted the character’s head. She told investigators she didn’t believe the woman intentionally hurt her.
Another tourist was accused of groping Minnie Mouse, and a woman in her 60s reached in Donald Duck’s costume and groped an employee’s chest.
- Groundbreaking on new McMechen water treatment facility
- Trio of Ohio sisters give birth on same day at same hospital
- Burger King’s latest sustainability effort: Reduce cow farts
- Kanye West gets 2% in first US poll since announcing presidential run
- County commission president “still optimistic” after cracker partner pulls out