A military helicopter worth several million dollars was damaged when a driver hit it in South Carolina.
Exactly how does a person wreck into chopper?
Police say — by driving drunk.
A state trooper posted this video to Twitter to remind everyone not to drink and drive.
He says the damage is estimated at about half a million dollars.
The helicopter is owned by a non-profit group founded by veterans that promote aviation.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 32,477 cases, 1,987 deaths
- Where is my stimulus check? Here are the answers
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Chambers and James Funeral Homes remember our fallen heroes
- Trump threatens to move RNC without assurances from governor