COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown is notifying Buckeye State residents about employment opportunities with the 2020 Census.
Congress is highlighting the importance of next year’s national head count, which helps determine funding and seats in the House of Representatives.
Applications can be found on their website.
- Lawmakers call on Trump Administration to do more about Russian meddling in election
- Best Girl Scout Cookie?! Justin Timberlake weighs in
- UPDATE: 2 Fairmont men arraigned on murder charges in fatal shooting of WVU student at College Park apartments
- Health Department reporting zero cases of Coronavirus in Marshall County
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast