Don’t click on the link!
That’s what FedEx is telling consumers dealing with a text and email scam.
The shipping retailer tweeted this alert out Wednesday.
It points to recent scams where people reported receiving texts and emails that appear to be from fed-ex.
The messages alert them that they have a package… Then gives a link.
FedEx says the messages are not from them.
It’s advising– quote– “suspicious messages should be deleted without being opened.”
FedEx also says people should report the emails and texts to them using the email “abuseatfedex.com.”
- Zach’s Thursday Noon Update
- Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas